World of Roleplay
Welcome to WOR - A place where you can roleplay anything in general.

Register now as a member! Activation of account is automatic Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

World of Roleplay
Welcome to WOR - A place where you can roleplay anything in general.

Register now as a member! Activation of account is automatic Very Happy
World of Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay

+4
fearlesslittledreamer
Snowsmilez
Christine Romelle
The Magister
8 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay - Page 4 Empty World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay

Post by The Magister Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Roleplay here! Give me your character names and its race.
However please update your character's detail in your Character Creation.

Current Updates

Time: Early dawn
Venue - Angels: Far from the heart of the city, near the forest
Venue - Demons: Lurking about the city

I will be listing down the roleplay characters Wink

Angels

Selene Fray - Wonderstruck Dreamer
Hesper Brooke - Snowsmilez
Griffin Halethorn - fearlesslittledreamer
Helena Bowman - The Enchantress
Harmony - Joyce
Sapphire - MoonSpirit

Demons
Greyson Blake - Chrome
Jace Lightwood - Wonderstruck Dreamer
Daimen Stone - The Enchantress

Last edited by The Magister on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
The Magister
The Magister
Admin

https://worldofroleplay.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay

Post by The Enchantress Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:52 pm

Daimen narrowed his eyes. "No one's doing any kicking but me," he growled. He pinned the angel's arms to her sides and floated higher up into the air, heading back toward the hole. He didn't want to hurt the Angel, since he only wanted to keep her from running away, but by the way she was twisting and struggling, it couldn't be helped.

~Oh, can I capture Griffin, then when she finds Selene there, they try to escape together or something? Very Happy~
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:57 pm

~heheh okey sure!~

"Are you going to kill me... Well i'm sure you are, since demons always had a fondness of killing things...."Griffin voice trailed as she let out an exasperated sigh.
She had though of disapparating, but that wasn't a good choice, seeing how the demon was so close to her.

Oh what am i going to do now...
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:04 pm

Daimen flew back to the hole, and the demon guard outside nodded genially at him and waved him past, oblivious to the presence of the angel. "My brother lives here," he announced, landing in the living room. "And he's captured an angel too..." Daimen lessened the pressure on her arms. "I'm not going hurt you, much less kill you," he added. "Greyson!" Daimen yelled.
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:06 pm

"Then why did you take me here! Are you going to do something?!" Griffin stared at Daimen. It was then she realised that this was the chance to save Selene.

~nites everyone Very Happy ~
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Romelle Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:17 pm

The Enchantress wrote:Daimen flew back to the hole, and the demon guard outside nodded genially at him and waved him past, oblivious to the presence of the angel. "My brother lives here," he announced, landing in the living room. "And he's captured an angel too..." Daimen lessened the pressure on her arms. "I'm not going hurt you, much less kill you," he added. "Greyson!" Daimen yelled.

~Greyson didn't hear Daimen's reply. He's not in his room.~
~Nights fearlesslittledreamer. See ya tomorrow morning @.@~
Christine Romelle
Christine Romelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:22 pm

Daimen shrugged, not looking at Griffin in the eye. Instead, he was staring out the window, looking for Greyson. "Keep you here forever, what's the difference to me?" What if she's hungry right now? Or... oh why do I care? She's a hostage, just like that other Angel. "You're staying right here," Daimen said firmly. "There's dozens of demon guards outside, who are not afraid to hurt or kill you![/i]"
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:51 pm

"Well i could try to kill them," Griffin retorted,"Anyways, it would be bad if you kept me here forever. i might die and rot away, and stink up this whole place." Griffin chuckled to herself.
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:35 am

Hesper gasped as she watched the demons... Change, a demon drag Griffin underground. She clasped her hand over. Her mouth, realising that they might have heard her. Fortunately, they didn't. Hesper landed clumsily on a tree after getting a small hang of flying. Heights don't agree with her. She wasn't going to try it anytime soon.

On foot, she scouted the city. She couldn't deny the angel thing now, not when she just flew. As much as she wanted to lead a normal life, she supposed she had no choice. She would look for other angels and try find the first angel. And of course, find out more.

Lost in thought, she ran into a girl, slightly older than her, about the age of fourteen. She knew it was silly but she ducked behind the girl, looking for the only sign if angel she knew, feathery white wings. It was there, slightly more stable and larger than hers.

"You're and angel?." She didn't know whether it sounded like a question or a statement but this girl hopefully knew because she for one had no idea.

~She ran into Helena, okay?~
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:08 am

Daimen's mouth quirked up slightly. This Angel amused him."Then you'll be an interesting mummy," he answered. "One with wings."

~Helena is 17. xD~

Helena nearly leaped five feet until the sky with fright. She whirled arounf, blue eyes wide. "You're an angel too!" she gasped, seeing the faint, shimmering wings behind the girl. "I've known that I'm an angel for about four or five days." Helena calmed down slightly, the haunted look ebbing. "I'm scared of the demons," she admitted carefully. "Oh, and I'm Helena, by the way." She cocked her head and smiled faintly.
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:24 am

Sorry, I thought someone was 14... Heehee

"Cool!" Hesper told her genuinely. "Umm... I kinda knew today but the angel had some urgent matter and she... Well, she got kidnapped by a demon." Not wanting Helena to be afraid, she added with a rather tensed smile, "Angels and demon acts very cocky when the angel is about to be kidnapped, you know."

Then deciding it was a serious matter, she said, "So do we recruit and then help them. Because two newbies is not going to be much of a help." Especially when one can't fly well, she added in her head only.
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:55 am

Helena winced. "Kidnapped? Demon?" Even that thought made shivers go down her back. "Okay... We need to rescue her! I guess we can look around for more angels." She glanced over her shoulder at her strong, shimmering white wings, then turned back to Hesper. "Um, I noticed your wings are kind of ghostly and transparent," she said tentatively, hoping not to anger the other girl. "I know a way to strengthen them, and quickly." Helena smiled, the expression making her eyes glow. "You see, the day I found out I was an angel, I kind of freaked out. So I ran from the house and to here, the woods, which as always been my refuge. I climbed a sky oak, and I guess a little bit higher than I usually dare to go, which is about... a couple yards from the top. I've been climbing trees like a squirrel since I was five years old. Well, anyways, the wind was blowing hard that day, and I was so lost in thought... thinking about my ghostly white wings and how I would live a regular life with that... The next thing I knew, I was falling off the branch, screaming, and I tried to fly, but failed. So I silently wished that somehow I wouldn't hit the ground; and suddenly stopped in midair, my wings no longer ghostly, but solid. So... yeah. Try if you're up to it."
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:41 am

Griffin crossed her arms and faced her back towards Daimen." i don't want to be a mummy. They're freaky..." She shuddered at the thought of her being mummified by Daimen.
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:31 am

Daimen raised his eyebrows, moving closer to the open window. He leaned his arms on the sill, silent for awhile. "I was just kidding." Suddenly, his head whipped around and he stared at Griffin, his gray eyes now like stone, voice clipped and hard. "Why do you think demons are so evil and pitiless? We still have feelings. We don't revel in other's pain and hurt and death. Sure, we're evil sometimes, and enemies to you pesky Angels, but not monsters."
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:54 am

"Well then why do you think that i think demons are evil and pitiless!? And angels are not pesky, they're just... Uhm well..." Griffin struggled to explain herself.
Her eyes were red and swollen as she turned her head around. You don't understand. They never do.
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:11 am

Daimen narrowed his eyes. "You expected me to kill you, saying that demons love to kill. And right now when I joked about that mummy, I saw your expression. You thought I was serious. Demons think Angels are pesky, just like Angels think Demons are a nuisance." He got up slowly, half-regretting his sharp words and lowered himself to sit on one of the chairs in the living room, staring at the wall, his expression blank.
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:16 am

"Oh." Griffin frowned."Well what if i'm different. Just saying, but yeah." a hidden tear slowly trickled down her cheek.
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonSpirit Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:17 am

*Can Helena and Hesper recruit Sapphire? She's just around the city and I have nothing to post abt that...*
MoonSpirit
MoonSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderstruck Dreamer Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:19 am

Selene finched from Greyson's touch as if it burnt her skin.
"Don't touch me you.... You evil heartless demon!" she shrieked, her frustrations taking over her fear.

However Selene suddenly seemed as if she found Greyson sort of.... Famaliar. He reminded her of her ex boyfriend....
Wonderstruck Dreamer
Wonderstruck Dreamer

http://thefairytaledream.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderstruck Dreamer Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:20 am

Selene finched from Greyson's touch as if it burnt her skin.
"Don't touch me you.... You evil heartless demon!" she shrieked, her frustrations taking over her fear.

However Selene suddenly seemed as if she found Greyson sort of.... Famaliar. He reminded her of her ex boyfriend....
Wonderstruck Dreamer
Wonderstruck Dreamer

http://thefairytaledream.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:26 am

Daimen groaned inwardly. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, okay? Forgot I said anything" He covered his eyes with one hand and muttered, "Can't do anything right..."
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:12 am

Hesper shuddered at the thought. Falling out of a tree, definitely not her thing. Rejecting her offer was a little mean but Hesper could not bear with the thought of simply jumping for better wings. Not like she intended to fly anyway. Would it make her so different if she couldn't fly? She hoped not. "Maybe later... Let's just scout the city now."

She walked ahead, not waiting for Helena to persist and banged into wings. She nearly freaked out as she walked into another angel, a good thing though since they needed strength in number. (the angel is Sapphire)
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonSpirit Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:53 am

Sapphire flinched as something, or rather someone, banged into her. She turned around sharply, and was shocked to see another angel who looked equally surprised to see her. 'Another angel!' Sapphire exclaimed and smiled, 'Hi! What's your name? I'm Sapphire.'
MoonSpirit
MoonSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:16 am

Griffin stood up hastily and wiped away the tears. "Nahh don't take anything to heart. Perhaps you could tell me when you're gonna let me go? I have some unfinished business to settle. I could fight my way out if i wanted, ya know..."

She strolled towards the door and wiggled her eyebrows furtively.
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:33 am

Hesper mouth opened into an o shape. Introduction? She had completely forgotten about that. "umm... I am Hesper. I kinda haven't umm... Ask her name yet," she told Sapphire, thoroughly embarrassed.
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonSpirit Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:59 pm

"That's fine," Sapphire replied. "Are you new? I am too! I just found out that I was a angel a week ago." Sapphire laughed. "By the way, what's the hurry? You seem to be hurrying somewhere,"
MoonSpirit
MoonSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next