World of Roleplay
Welcome to WOR - A place where you can roleplay anything in general.

Register now as a member! Activation of account is automatic Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

World of Roleplay
Welcome to WOR - A place where you can roleplay anything in general.

Register now as a member! Activation of account is automatic Very Happy
World of Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay

+4
fearlesslittledreamer
Snowsmilez
Christine Romelle
The Magister
8 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay - Page 2 Empty World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay

Post by The Magister Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Roleplay here! Give me your character names and its race.
However please update your character's detail in your Character Creation.

Current Updates

Time: Early dawn
Venue - Angels: Far from the heart of the city, near the forest
Venue - Demons: Lurking about the city

I will be listing down the roleplay characters Wink

Angels

Selene Fray - Wonderstruck Dreamer
Hesper Brooke - Snowsmilez
Griffin Halethorn - fearlesslittledreamer
Helena Bowman - The Enchantress
Harmony - Joyce
Sapphire - MoonSpirit

Demons
Greyson Blake - Chrome
Jace Lightwood - Wonderstruck Dreamer
Daimen Stone - The Enchantress

Last edited by The Magister on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
The Magister
The Magister
Admin

https://worldofroleplay.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay

Post by Wonderstruck Dreamer Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:39 pm

~I assume so. And they are other characters? :O~
"Well, as a matter of fact, I do actually,and you better pray you die fast," Jace grinned and lighted his stele. With a swift movement, he aimed it at Griffin's head.
Wonderstruck Dreamer
Wonderstruck Dreamer

http://thefairytaledream.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:44 pm

~lol i dunno Razz ehehe :3~

"Gasp! How can you bear to kill us!?" Griffin pretended to be hurt.
"Fools," she smirked. With the snap of her fingers, she and Hesper disapparated back to the angels' hiding place.
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderstruck Dreamer Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Jace grimaced. He forgot they could do that.
"!@#$%^&*() NO THEY GOT AWAY!" Jace shrieked in anger as he decided to follow the other demon holding the angel girl.
"Maybe I could vent out my anger on her," Jace said to himself, flashing a evil grin at the thought.
Wonderstruck Dreamer
Wonderstruck Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Romelle Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:02 pm

Greyson knew that someone was giving chase. He turned around mid-flight, glaring at Jace. "She's mine okay?" he growled threateningly. His wings flapped powerfully as he quickly reached the entrance to the underworld. Another demon was guarding the entrance. "Hello young Blake." he said, paying no attention to the angel. "You're welcomed here."

"Thank you." He flashed his fangs and led Selena to his room. It actually looked as ordinary as a house - bed, bathroom, living room... It was all the same. Nothing extraordinary. "You're the first angel I've ever brought here," he told Selena.
Christine Romelle
Christine Romelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:14 pm

Daimen was sitting on the couch, staring out the window. He whipped around when Blake came in, his identical gray eyes flicking toward Selena. "Nice Angel," he greeted Blake. "What are you going to do with her? Keep her hostage?" And amused smile flickered on his lips. "Or keep her as a guest? You look like you're going to do the latter."
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:15 am

~are there any recruited angels? Like those who already know they're angels? And who are those who don't know they are angels? We can give them an orientation tour ^_^ well actually after saving selene.. I think. Is it? ~
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonSpirit Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:24 am

Sapphire Kaitner, Angel

Sapphire peered out of the forest towards the city curiously and fearfully. She heard that there were demons lurking near the city, and was afraid to approach it. She was still a newbie angel, and had just found out that she was one a week ago.
Don't be such a chicken! Sapphire scolded herself and boldly stepped out of the forest, with her wings tucked tightly behind her.
MoonSpirit
MoonSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Romelle Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:49 am

fearlesslittledreamer wrote:~are there any recruited angels? Like those who already know they're angels? And who are those who don't know they are angels? We can give them an orientation tour ^_^ well actually after saving selene.. I think. Is it? ~

That's up to you Smile Its a roleplay after all.
Christine Romelle
Christine Romelle

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:50 pm

~ nonono i mean this is a question to the others Smile cos i wanna know if their angels have already been recruited if not i dunno who is new and who is not :3~
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderstruck Dreamer Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:05 pm

Jace snarled at the demon and spat out, "Hey don't need to be so rude ok? I have the right to go wherever I want!"
Besides, the angel girl did look pretty beautiful. Jace thought to himself, ignoring the demon and continued to follow him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Selene's part.

"Urm, is thaatt suspose to be a goood thingg?" Selene muttered, her voice slurred and staggering. She was confused and seemed as if the demon drugged her.
"Whaat do... do you wantt wittthh me anyywayyy?" She asked, her anxiety clear in her voice. She had a feeling this wasn't going to be good.
Wonderstruck Dreamer
Wonderstruck Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:56 pm

~So I guess for the angel part, most seniority would go to Selene so I shall assume you have a way out "pretty beautiful" one *fake glares*. Meanwhile, second in command would go to Griffin because she is sixteen and have been there second longest. So I guess you have to gather the newbies and explain before going to find Selene because they are of no use until they know at least the basics~
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonSpirit Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:05 pm

Snowsmilez wrote:~So I guess for the angel part, most seniority would go to Selene so I shall assume you have a way out "pretty beautiful" one *fake glares*. Meanwhile, second in command would go to Griffin because she is sixteen and have been there second longest. So I guess you have to gather the newbies and explain before going to find Selene because they are of no use until they know at least the basics~

I'm guessing Sapphire is a newbie because she's still 14, and just found out that she was angel a week ago?
MoonSpirit
MoonSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:08 pm

Yes... just a reminder for the rest. You don't have to be a newbie. You can be one of the older or more experienced and come and explain things to US!
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:15 pm

~ok Smile oh ya for the introduction of the roleplay there was this angel called akyra can she be like the queen of all angels? cos we need someone to be in charge of all the angels. And maybe someone could play akyra(if she turns out to be a major character) so for now my character Griffin will be reporting to Akyra Very Happy that is all~

Griffin and Hesper returned to the angels headquarters with a "pop!" Just by the riverside, where most of the angels were seeking refuge in. It was just too dangerous for them to continue living in the city, what with all the rampant demons and dark forces.

As they proceeded to the queen's cabin, Griffin warned Hesper, "Stay here first, I have to settle something." She gave her what seemed like a smile to reassure her that things were fine.

Griffin slowly made her way into the spacious cabin, lined with all sorts of crystal decorations, and Akyra the angel queen could be seen, her forehead creased with worry, as the demons' forces were getting stronger day by day.

Griffin strode forward and said meekly, "Your highness, I have something to tell you."

fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:46 pm

~So who gonna be Akyra? Or who wanna be Akyra?~
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:02 pm

Daimen raised his eyebrows at Selena. "I have no idea what Blake is going to do with you." He met the gaze of his brother and grinned, the stony expression of his gray eyes relaxing. "Nevermind. I have an idea, but it's not good."

Helena Bowman, Age 17

Helena sat huddled on a tree stump, her white wings pulsing softly, emitting a soft glow. Her long blonde hair hung loosely around her shoulders, tickling her cheek as she glanced around her fearfully. She had known she was an angel for a couple days now, and was probably a target for the demons right now. Helena's soft blue eyes were hard with fear now, glittering like opals. I can't just stay here... She put her legs down, standing up slowly.

~Anyone want to attack/capture her? Razz~

Last edited by The Enchantress on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderstruck Dreamer Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:04 pm

~can someone be the oldest? i don't want to lead. and I am not self-praising my character, its because Jace is going to fall in love with Selene so he needs to be attracted to her first wad... T.T~

Last edited by Wonderstruck Dreamer on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wonderstruck Dreamer
Wonderstruck Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:10 pm

~hmmm we shall seee~ Very Happy
@enchanted dreamer - of course! there is a need for some physical/mental attraction that makes the characters like each other. it can be looks/ character, whichever you prefer Smile ~

Akyra silently nodded her head as Griffin started to explain about Hesper, other angels who had not been recruited yet, and Selene, who was kidnapped by a demon, "Your highness, as you can see, I managed to find Hesper in the nick of time, she might be quite shocked at first, and i hope you can convince her."

Griffin looked at Akyra for approval, took a deep breath and continued, " Back to the point, Selene has been kidnapped by a demon, or a group of demons, though i'm not so sure. I'm planning to infiltrate the demons' hiding place and rescue Selene. Who knows, i might also find the angelite? Is that fine with you? I'm going to be taking full responsibility, i assure you."

She raised her eyebrow, mentally praying that Akyra would agree to her plan.

fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:14 pm

~You want your character to be attack/captured? I was joking my dear wonderstruckdreamer. I was teasing you... and now you gonna be annoyed with me Razz o.o are you going to explain anything to blur little angels?~
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Romelle Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:00 pm

The Enchantress wrote:Daimen raised his eyebrows at Selena. "I have no idea what Blake is going to do with you." He met the gaze of his brother and grinned, the stony expression of his gray eyes relaxing. "Nevermind. I have an idea, but it's not good."

Greyson raised an eyebrow. "Get out of my room Daimen," he shoved his brother away good-naturedly. "Its not what you think alright." His stormy eyes darkened.
Christine Romelle
Christine Romelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Daimen wiggled his eyebrows in amusement. "Touchy, touchy," he said with a laugh. "Okay, I'm going out for a hunting spree." He vanished out of Greyson's room, and went into the kitchen, humming to himself, as he went out the back door.

~Dun dun dun....~
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Romelle Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:06 pm

Greyson muttered, half to himself, half to Selena. "Don't mind my brother. He's a jerk." He plopped himself onto his bed. "You're the first angel here." There was a strange quirky smile on his lips when he said that.
Christine Romelle
Christine Romelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:07 pm

~Can Daimen kidnap Helena? She wants to be kidnapped~
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:11 pm

~Daimen is me, and Helena is me. o.O Or maybe Helena doesn't have to be kidnapped if there's no one volunteering. xD~
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Romelle Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:30 pm

Who in the right mind wants to be kidnapped? Razz
Christine Romelle
Christine Romelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next