World of Roleplay
Welcome to WOR - A place where you can roleplay anything in general.

Register now as a member! Activation of account is automatic Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

World of Roleplay
Welcome to WOR - A place where you can roleplay anything in general.

Register now as a member! Activation of account is automatic Very Happy
World of Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay

+4
fearlesslittledreamer
Snowsmilez
Christine Romelle
The Magister
8 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay Empty World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay

Post by The Magister Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:00 pm

Roleplay here! Give me your character names and its race.
However please update your character's detail in your Character Creation.

Current Updates

Time: Early dawn
Venue - Angels: Far from the heart of the city, near the forest
Venue - Demons: Lurking about the city

I will be listing down the roleplay characters Wink

Angels

Selene Fray - Wonderstruck Dreamer
Hesper Brooke - Snowsmilez
Griffin Halethorn - fearlesslittledreamer
Helena Bowman - The Enchantress
Harmony - Joyce
Sapphire - MoonSpirit

Demons
Greyson Blake - Chrome
Jace Lightwood - Wonderstruck Dreamer
Daimen Stone - The Enchantress

Last edited by The Magister on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
The Magister
The Magister
Admin

https://worldofroleplay.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay Empty Re: World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay

Post by Christine Romelle Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:42 pm

Greyson Blake, Demon

"Blake!"

There was a deep growl from behind and Greyson Blake turned around, baring his fangs. There was a look of irritation on his face and hissed,"What?"

The Demon Leader glared at him, not even bothering to mask his hatred for the demon boy. The only reason he was alive was because of his usefulness. "You demon boy... I want you to check on the City Centre and make sure there are no survivors. Kill them all." He leaned forward, his black lips curled into a sneer. "Get it?"

"Yes my lord," Greyson bowed stiffly and left.
Christine Romelle
Christine Romelle

Back to top Go down

World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay Empty Re: World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay

Post by Snowsmilez Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:53 pm

~I am assuming Hesper doesn't know she is an angel yet and Hesper is in the city... maybe not the City Centre~

Hesper laughed at another lame joke that Ivan had make. He was really the best brother in the world, bringing her into the forest where it was dangerous, knowing she'd love the thrill and trying, and failing to make her laugh at his jokes. She was mostly laughing at how ridiculous his jokes could be, if that still could count...

Suddenly, as though time have frozen, Ivan stopped talking mid-way and was staring with that funny expression on his face, trying to imitate a monster face. Hesper narrowed her eyes and spun around, surveying the space around her, catching sight of the rustling trees. There was no wind that day.

A beautiful girl stepped round the corner as graciously as a swan, her greyish-blue eyes swirling with intelligence. Her pixie-cut black hair look stunning in comparison to Hesper's messy black hair falling behind her ears. It was strange to see such a gorgeous girl in the forest but what was more surprising was the something behind her back.

Behind her back were neatly folded wings with clean white feathers shining in the sunshine.

~I have fearlesslittledreamer permission and Ivan is not my character. Just a somebody. Anyone can choose to be him and when he becomes important in story (if he ever does), I can make him character or somebody else wanna be him also can~
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:12 pm

Griffin ran her fingers through her hair. Some of the fallen leaves had made their way into her hair even though it was relatively short. She had made the mortal boy and time in the human world freeze for a short while.Well it makes no difference, since they're always rushing to places.

She made her way out of the trees and strode towards Hesper. One look and you know she's an angelGriffin plastered a smile on her face at the sight of Hesper's stunned expression.

She chuckled," Don't worry, i'm not gonna hurt you, as you can see-" Griffin turned and pointed to her wings which were neatly folded behind her back,"-I am an angel. Well, hypothetically speaking. You, my dear, are an angel too, do you know that?" Griffin inched closer to Hesper, careful not to scare her.

Griffin held her breath, waiting for Hesper's reaction, hoping that it was not as drastic as she had expected.
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Romelle Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:22 pm

OOC: Oh sure ;D

Greyson strolled casually down the sidewalk, his face shielded behind a white mask, only revealing his smoky grey eyes. As it was early dawn, there were no humans in the streets. Good, he thought silently. They're nothing but trouble. A dark look flickered across his face at the thought of humans and he grimly continued walking. He wasn't a pure demon - his father was a lowly human while his mother was a royal demon, born in one of the high-ranking demon families.

His locator (a small amulet which shines silver with the presence of angels nearby) shone a pale silver suddenly and he could hear footsteps in the distance. He hid in a nearby alley as the figure walked past him, oblivious to his presence. His killing skills kicked in and he whipped out a long saber (some weapon with an axe-like head).

"Where do you think you're going... Angel?"

~ that angel is the one Snowsmilez mentioned - Griffin ~
Christine Romelle
Christine Romelle

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:35 pm

Griffin froze. She sensed something unusually eerie. It was as if- well, she couldn't put her finger on it. Silently and slowly, she turned, motioning to Hesper not to make a sound. She cast a shield around the two of them, and waited on bated breath.
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Romelle Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:42 pm

Greyson remained silent for awhile, feeling a thick atmosphere of fear from the angel and the others. Since I've already lost the element of surprise, it won't hurt to show myself, he thought. Taking a deep breath, he took a step towards the trio, a smile playing on his lips.

"Don't worry, I'm the going to hurt you," he mimicked the exact same words that Griffin had uttered earlier. His smile widened. "As you can see, I'm a demon." He spun the saber in his hands challengingly.
Christine Romelle
Christine Romelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderstruck Dreamer Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:49 pm

~Greyson, can Selene fall in love wif you? :> Shes suppose to fall in love with a demon xD~

Wonderstruck Dreamer
Wonderstruck Dreamer

http://thefairytaledream.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:51 pm

Hesper took in a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. How could she possibly be an angel? Her parents were purely human. A flutter of suspicion ran through her head, thinking about how recently, tiny wings decorated with white feather were growing out of her back but she kept them neatly tucked under her shirt. Was it possible?

"No... I didn't?" she said uncertainly. "But I suppose it is important if you came to find me? Shall I... follow you?" She gave frozen Ivan a peck on his forehead murmuring a soft goodbye before following the pretty angel. They ran down to the city as the angel felt something.

Hesper was just wondering if she should ask what the angel's name was when they ran into the demon in the alley. She almost had the shock of her life. Angels, demons, just great. Hey, a few days ago, besides the wings that were growing, she was a normal kid with a middle school life. Was this some practical joke? She doesn't recognize them from school and she was quite sure it wasn't any time near 31 October.
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Griffin froze. This had confirmed her fears.There was, indeed, a demon lurking in the shadows. Trembling, she whispered to Hesper, "On the count of 3, you grab onto me as tightly as you can. I'll explain everything to you later."

Griffin haughtily laughed at the demon,"Well of course i can see you are a demon, there's no need to inform me. Why are you here? And what do you want?"

Cautiously, she signalled to Hesper to stay on her guard, and braced herself.

~ohohoh anyone creating demons? They're interesting characters ^_^~
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Romelle Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:07 pm

~ oh *raise eyebrows* why not? ~

Greyson slid his fangs out. "Don't even think of running away, Angel." His eyes flashed as he charged forward, swinging his saber at the angel. She ducked instinctively and he took it as a distraction, grabbing the human angel whatsit girl's arm and taking off into the city. His leathery black wings ripped out from his black jacket, flapping majestically as he took of into the sky.
Christine Romelle
Christine Romelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderstruck Dreamer Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:09 pm

Jace smirked as he twirled his stele in his hand gently while he entered the place.
These pathetic angels, they are always so scared of us Jace thought to himself as he strolled over and casually aimed his stele inches away from Griffin's face.
"Don't you know that running away from us is no use?" He spat, mockery in his tone as he directed the question to Griffin.

~PS. I am creating a new character, Jace Very Happy He is a demon ^^~
~Ok she will start to fall in love with Greyson soon~
Wonderstruck Dreamer
Wonderstruck Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:13 pm

~ NUUUUUU DON'T TAKE THE ANGEL!!!! i pretend nothing happened :DDD~

Griffin realized it was too late. "3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She hollered, and shot up into the sky, with Hesper desperately grabbing onto her arm.

Just as they flew into the air, Griffin hexed the demon so that the roots of the trees would cling onto his legs. "Well it was nice meeting you!"
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Romelle Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:17 pm

~ HEY! I KIDNAPPED SELENA ALREADY! :> ~
Christine Romelle
Christine Romelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderstruck Dreamer Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:19 pm

Jace let out an exasperated sigh and rolled his honey-brown eyes.
"They were never going to learn, were they?" He murmured as he clenched his fists in anger, so hard that they turned white.

Jace shot up into the sky, letting the cool night breeze settle him for a second before he located the angels and appeared in front of them.
"Where did you think you were going?" He mimicked.
Wonderstruck Dreamer
Wonderstruck Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:23 pm

~OKay... where did Selena come in? I thought I was with Griffin!~

"Why would we tell you?" Hesper snapped. She was truly confused now but still, she knew she hate bullies. Anyone who went around chasing 2 people just to annoy/kidnap/kill/frighten/whatever they were intending was definitely a bully in her opinion. What to do? Who to believe? Should she run? Do they know about Ivan? Is he safe? WHAT TO DO?
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:24 pm

~@chrome - what? i tot that was Hesper? The one you tried to kidnap :3~

Griffin gritted her teeth. These annoying demons. She willed her wings to move faster as she flew across the still air.

Griffin's path was blocked and she stopped abruptly at the sight of the demon. "Well ,well, well. If it isn't another demon." She rolled her eyes, and held onto Hesper protectively.

"Where do you think i'm going huh? You think i'd go on a suicide mission to where the demons live and let them kill me? You underestimate us. Tsk tsk." Griffin shook her head in mockery.
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Romelle Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:28 pm

~ Greyson kidnapped SELENA Smile he's flying away ~
Christine Romelle
Christine Romelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:29 pm

Hesper tilted her head slightly. Griffin did seem genuinely nice to her at, and would probably make a good senior in school but that's not the point, least but it seems like all scary magical creatures have sarcasm and a LOT of bravery injected to them in birth.

~I am unkidnapped then~
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:29 pm

~wait where did selena pop out from? lol :O ~
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderstruck Dreamer Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:29 pm

~Selene has yet to step in, I am just waiting to see when to put her in~
Jace could feel the left side muscle of his cheek twitch into a smile, but he resisted it.
"You guys were the ones who crossed our territory," Jace tsked in annoyance.

~wait i am confused, did the angels go into some territory?~
Wonderstruck Dreamer
Wonderstruck Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:31 pm

~a very good question actually. We shall just assume Selene was on your "orientation tour" for me around demons making poor Hesper very very confused! Or something~
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Romelle Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:33 pm

Greyson gripped Selena tightly as he flew higher. "I'm gonna bring you to my hell-hole." there was a devilish grin on his face when he said that.
Christine Romelle
Christine Romelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderstruck Dreamer Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:33 pm

~Ok, I shall just assume Selene is being kidnapped even though I haven introduced her yet :O~

Selene gasped as she struggled to get a gulp of air to satisfy her lungs.
Where the hell am I? She thought to herself, panic gushing in her veins.
Wonderstruck Dreamer
Wonderstruck Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:37 pm

~ok wait so is selene part of this kidnapping thing? when r we gonna introduce the other characters? :O I'm confused.~

"Ahhh, humor, always the best medicine for any illness..." Griffin's voice trailed off."Well demon, what are you waiting for? Let us go. I'm sure you don't want to die a terrible death."

Griffin suddenly felt this tightness at her throat. One of our angels need help. She panicked. What now...
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next