World of Roleplay
Welcome to WOR - A place where you can roleplay anything in general.

Register now as a member! Activation of account is automatic Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

World of Roleplay
Welcome to WOR - A place where you can roleplay anything in general.

Register now as a member! Activation of account is automatic Very Happy
World of Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay

+4
fearlesslittledreamer
Snowsmilez
Christine Romelle
The Magister
8 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay - Page 3 Empty World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay

Post by The Magister Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Roleplay here! Give me your character names and its race.
However please update your character's detail in your Character Creation.

Current Updates

Time: Early dawn
Venue - Angels: Far from the heart of the city, near the forest
Venue - Demons: Lurking about the city

I will be listing down the roleplay characters Wink

Angels

Selene Fray - Wonderstruck Dreamer
Hesper Brooke - Snowsmilez
Griffin Halethorn - fearlesslittledreamer
Helena Bowman - The Enchantress
Harmony - Joyce
Sapphire - MoonSpirit

Demons
Greyson Blake - Chrome
Jace Lightwood - Wonderstruck Dreamer
Daimen Stone - The Enchantress

Last edited by The Magister on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
The Magister
The Magister
Admin

https://worldofroleplay.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay

Post by The Enchantress Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:39 pm

~Not me! Lol, neither Daimen or Helena, but it'll be interesting if Helena gets kidnapped/attacked by a demon! Razz Maybe attacked, lol~
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay

Post by Joyce Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:16 pm

Name: Harmony
Race: Angel
Description: She looks like my avatar without ears, and not a cartoon. ^-^ She's 14.
Joyce
Joyce

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonSpirit Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:06 am

Haha @Joyce, our characters are similar! Wink

Sapphire walked around the City Centre, 'hmm... It's deserted,' she muttered to herself, not sure if it was a good thing or not.

*So does someone want to capture Sapphire? I donnoe Razz *
MoonSpirit
MoonSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:36 am

I am Wonderstruck Dreamer btw.

Selene flinched at both the demons.
"I am not sure I like the sound of that...Please let me go?" she whispered, her voice quivering.
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Romelle Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:50 am

~ neverrrrrrr Razz ~

Greyson flashed a smile, baring his fangs. "You're staying here. That's it," he drawled, heading for the kitchens to chop some vegetables. (lol)
Christine Romelle
Christine Romelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:52 am

Daimen looked behind him and grinned devilishly. "That'll be for Greyson to decide, and he says no, so nope!" With a nod at his brother and a quick, "Later", he left the hole, whistling tunelessly as the demon wings shuddered, sprouting from his back.
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 am

~fearlesslittledreamer: People to recruit: Helena, Harmony, Sapphire and Hesper (me) o.o why are angels so interested in getting caught?~
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:12 am

~@snowsmilez becos it will spice things up! Interaction between angels and demonds are interesting and amusing Very Happy at least, that's what i think ^_^

okey one last thing. can everyone post the location of their angel? and then stay there temporarily until Griffin brings them all back to the angels' "secret hideout" XD

pss: Can i introduce a new thing? We can make all angels have the sixth sense, kinda like they know when one of them is in danger, and have the abilities to locate them through this sixth sense :DD and they can send distress signals mentally too :DDD isit that so cooll lol self praise :O ~

fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:14 am

Hesper is with Griffin at the secret hideout, right?
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonSpirit Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:26 am

Sapphire is just, well, wandering around the city?
MoonSpirit
MoonSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:41 am

~@snowsmilez yeps. Hesper is at the queen's cabin for the time being.~
~@moon spirit- okey Smile so she's just randomly wandering? Can i make Griffin just pop out in front of her? Very Happy~
~others- please locate your angel thanks!~
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Romelle Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:53 am

The Enchantress wrote:Daimen looked behind him and grinned devilishly. "That'll be for Greyson to decide, and he says no, so nope!" With a nod at his brother and a quick, "Later", he left the hole, whistling tunelessly as the demon wings shuddered, sprouting from his back.

As soon as his brother left, Greyson Blake let out an inward sigh. Sometimes siblings were just so annoying. But there were times when having a brother was great. He couldn't help glancing at Selena and there she was, sitting quietly on his bed with a mournful expression on her face. Was it the right thing, he thought, Bringing an angel here? He began to whistle a tune as he dumped the potatos, carrots and cabbages into a boiling pot. Might as well make food for her...
Christine Romelle
Christine Romelle

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:04 pm

~oohhhh is there room for one for person? Very Happy heheh jkjk Razz~
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderstruck Dreamer Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:41 pm

~lol greyson you dont tink i will try to escape meh? Thou i may not succeed :O~

Selene winced each time Greyson picked up the knife to chop the vegetables. Her heart did a double flip at the thought of the knife, cold and prickly on bare skin. Ignoring her fear, she moved inched by inched out of the bed when Greyson wasn't looking. Soon enough, she was at the door and sprang out, using her wings to go as fast as she can out of Greyson's room.

Last edited by Wonderstruck Dreamer on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wonderstruck Dreamer
Wonderstruck Dreamer

http://thefairytaledream.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:58 pm

A vision "poofed" out of nowhere suddenly into Griffin's mind.

The one thing that struck her. Selene.

Griffin willed her wings to take her as far as possible into the sky. Her wings flapped vigorously and the cold chilly wind seemed to smack her straight in the face. The only thing that was on her mind was to save Selene. She couldn't bear to lose any more people dear to her.

fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:05 pm

"Hey!" Hesper protested. The angel had completely forgotten to even introduce herself or anything that's going on. How would that help her. She was stuck in this weird place, a headquarter if she wasn't wrong, but with no information. Now she flies off with no explanation after talking to herself under that weird light (that was talking to the queen although Hesper doesn't know).

What did she expect Hesper to do. Too late, she thought as she watched the angel fly off. She supposed she could try and she stretched her wings, still not fully grown. She almost fell off the ground, if that was even possible, and was trying her very best not to crash into a tree as she flew zigzag as quickly as she could, following the angel. She broke a few branches, earning scratches and even bang into a tree. But she didn't stop, because she couldn't. There was only one gear, ahead and following the angel.

Oh no no no, she thought desperately. She should not have tried this.
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderstruck Dreamer Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:19 pm

~Does Selene know Griffin, like close friends?~

Selene felt a sudden surge of nerves in the pits of her stomach, her palms turning wet with sweat as she clenched her fists into a ball. She was sensing that an angel was coming to save her. She stopped short, outside Greyson's room as fragmented thoughts bombarded her mind.
"Oh no, I don't want to get anyone in trouble," she whispered, her whole body trembling as she tried to contain the hot tears from streaking down her face. "I hope that she diverts her attention. I really don't want her to get hurt."

Last edited by Wonderstruck Dreamer on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wonderstruck Dreamer
Wonderstruck Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Romelle Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:49 pm

Wonderstruck Dreamer wrote:~lol greyson you dont tink i will try to escape meh?~

Selene winced each time Greyson picked up the knife to chop the vegetables. Her heart did a double flip at the thought of the knife, cold and prickly on bare skin. Ignoring her fear, she moved inched by inched out of the bed when Greyson wasn't looking. Soon enough, she was at the door and sprang out, using her wings to go as fast as she can.

Errr wait can? Can you like edit your last few posts?

Because apparently Greyson's room is in the Underworld. Where the demons are. Basically hell itself. And its heavily guarded.. you can't escape like that you know?

In roleplays you have to at least give the other person a chance to react.. not like rush everything at once kay? Smile
Christine Romelle
Christine Romelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderstruck Dreamer Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:03 pm

Because apparently Greyson's room is in the Underworld. Where the demons are. Basically hell itself. And its heavily guarded.. you can't escape like that you know?

In roleplays you have to at least give the other person a chance to react.. not like rush everything at once kay? Smile

Oh I haven escaped yet :> just outside your room. Sorry didnt put it clearly enough. I edited it xD
Wonderstruck Dreamer
Wonderstruck Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:16 pm

~Is it ok if Griffin found the hiding place? Except for the fact that it's underground, and she can't go in? So don't worry no angels are going to infiltrate the Demons' hiding place. Smile~

Griffin hovered 3 feet from the ground. Tired after the long journey, she wondered to herself, Isn't this where Selene is? I'm sure it is... But it isn't here...?

Peering at the ground, Griffin was sure that she had missed something.
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Romelle Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:28 pm

Wonderstruck Dreamer wrote:

Oh I haven escaped yet :> just outside your room. Sorry didnt put it clearly enough. I edited it xD

Its okay Smile

Greyson Blake, Demon

Greyson heated the pot and headed back to the living room, beaming. Selena's going to like the soup, he thought to himself. He frowned suddenly. Why am I thinking of her? She's just a pesky angel.

His jaw nearly dropped when he saw that she was missing. His superhuman (more like superdemon) sense told him that she wasn't anywhere in his room. Cursing under his breath, he grabbed his black coat and left the room. Pesky angel. He spotted a familiar figure, back-facing him and immediately placed his hand on her shoulder. When she tried to run, he grabbed her arm, pulling her back towards him and into an awkward hug. "Sorry," he muttered, releasing his grip, still able to smell her perfume in his face.
Christine Romelle
Christine Romelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:28 pm

~Helena the Angel is in the woods, just wandering and afraid about getting caught~
~Can Daimen run into Griffin?~
~Ooh, and can Daimen have one of those Locators thingys?~

Daimen went through the tunnel from the other side, and spiraled lazily out, stopping by a rock outcrop to take out his spears. Suddenly, the Locator amulet acquired an silvery glow and he froze, eyes narrowed. What in the name of bloody hell is an angel doing here?!
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:32 pm

~heheh yeps actually there's no locator it's just part of them, like a sixth sense, so they already naturally have it whoo but anything is fine! Very Happy yayy angels and demons interacting/fighting/talking is interesting heheeh :3 ~

Griffin gasped, but suddenly clamped her hand over her mouth. There a very strong demon smell. Who knew that it was standing just a few metres away from her...
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:37 pm

Daimen turned slowly. He could sense something behind him, and it buzzed like the stupid alarm clock Greyson had in his room, so it had to be an angel... And he was right. He bared his fangs when his gray eyes met the Angel's and he shot forward in the air, one of his hands holding onto the angel's arms in an iron grip in case she ran away. "What are you doing here?"
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:45 pm

Griffin's eyes scanned the surroundings, when her grey ones met a pair of smokey grey ones. She finally realised what she had just encountered, which was pretty slow, for an angel.

The demon went straight up and grabbed her hand with an iron fist. The moment he touched her, chills went down her spine, and as she struggled, bruises were starting to form.

"Ugh! Let me go if you don't want to see your ass kicked by me!" Griffin shrieked, in a somewhat convincing tactic to scare the demon.
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next