World of Roleplay
Welcome to WOR - A place where you can roleplay anything in general.

Register now as a member! Activation of account is automatic Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

World of Roleplay
Welcome to WOR - A place where you can roleplay anything in general.

Register now as a member! Activation of account is automatic Very Happy
World of Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay

+4
fearlesslittledreamer
Snowsmilez
Christine Romelle
The Magister
8 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay - Page 11 Empty World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay

Post by The Magister Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Roleplay here! Give me your character names and its race.
However please update your character's detail in your Character Creation.

Current Updates

Time: Early dawn
Venue - Angels: Far from the heart of the city, near the forest
Venue - Demons: Lurking about the city

I will be listing down the roleplay characters Wink

Angels

Selene Fray - Wonderstruck Dreamer
Hesper Brooke - Snowsmilez
Griffin Halethorn - fearlesslittledreamer
Helena Bowman - The Enchantress
Harmony - Joyce
Sapphire - MoonSpirit

Demons
Greyson Blake - Chrome
Jace Lightwood - Wonderstruck Dreamer
Daimen Stone - The Enchantress

Last edited by The Magister on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
The Magister
The Magister
Admin

https://worldofroleplay.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:03 pm

~the clan of fat cats of course! Very Happy hehehehehe is there one? Very Happy
i shall continue to post although it might be spam. sorry! D: ~

fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay

Post by Snowsmilez Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:04 pm

"Okay, I guess," Evangelia said, hoping her voice doesn't tremble too much. What luck, flying again!
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:18 pm

Demon eyed her. Jeez, this is awkward. "So either I can hold by your wrists/arms again, or if you think you can't handle that, hop onto my back,"
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:01 am

"Hop on your back?!" she exclaimed. "Never mind," she said immediately, holding out her hand. She hoped it would be over as soon as possible.
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:18 am

Relieved that she hadn't accepted the offer, Daimen grasped her wrists and arms, yanking her after him as he flew into the air. Careful to keep a firm grip on the girl's arms, he flew as quickly as he could, the landscape flying past. Before even he knew it, he was stopping in front of the demons' lair.
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:38 am

Evangelia clenched her fist tightly and shut her eyes off. She could feel her nails scratching her skin off. Freaky. When they landed, she was relieved. It wasn't that bad this time.
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:17 am

"Have a look around," Daimen said. "Don't fall off the edge of the cliff, don't get abducted by other demons, and stay close to here. I'm going to get you a Locator." As he finished his last word, he leaped back into the sky, vanishing down some obscure tunnel. "Where am I going to put that girl? She's only ten years old: probably not going to have her own house here? Maybe she ought to go back to her house..."
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:34 am

Evangelia sat on the bare ground and waited, wondering why she couldn't be abducted by other demons. Shouldn't all demons be working together? Does it really matter if she got abducted (again) by demons, not that she wanted or enjoyed it. The calm side of her mind was trying to tame the impulsive side that it wasn't so bad treated like she was too young. She hated being treated like she was young (even if she was).
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:43 pm

Daimen returned a few minutes later and handed Evangelia her Locator. "What I don't know," he said, crossing his arms, "is where you're going to live. Your own house here? Eh... Maybe. Your house back home? More likely." He eyed her expectantly. "Mostly your choice I guess."
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:49 pm

She frowned, wondering how she should response though she was pretty sure that 10 year old weren't allowed to have their own house in the human world. That was allowed in demon world? Totally cool! Except how was she going to explain to her family. She wondered how Hesper managed to rid their memories of her. Bah, why should she bother, she wondered. Still in confusion, she replied with a simple "I don't know."
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:03 pm

~Banana hello how are youuuu whooo Very Happy sorry i decided to be completely random ^_^~
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:05 pm

Yeshy... you were being completely random....
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:10 pm

Daimen frowned even more. "I suppose... I'll ask the worker demons to make a house for you, a small one, but a house here... You could stay here a few days, and if you get bored or lonely or whatever, I guess you could go back to living at your house in the human world. But if you find it to your liking, I suppose you could stay here." He picked up his spears and motioned with his hand. "Come with me this time," Daimen said. "Let's see what kind of houses we can get for you. The demons will be done with the house at tops, three hours."
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:13 pm

In spite of trying to keep control, Evangelia blurted out, "Three hours? That fast." Her eyes were shining like she had never imagined the world could be this good.
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:29 pm

"There's a lot of demons. And they move faster than other, regular humans," Daimen explained. "Humans are excusably slow," he said, rather amused.
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:35 pm

Evangelia raised her eyebrows but broke down her own defence in excitement. "Come on! I wanna see how fast they are!"
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:42 pm

"Okay, okay. Here, you don't have to fly this time." Daimen led Evangelia down a narrow path that was about three feet wide, and went into a tunnel. Along the tunnel, as it grew wider, were houses set inside the walls, windows, and air conditioning and all. "That's where I live, along with my brother Greyson," he said, pointing at the last one in the row. He went past a rocky outcropping and stopped by an empty wall. "And I suppose your house will be here. Ten demons had already arrived, moving as fast as hummingbirds as they moved wooden planks and hammered, drilling deeper into the rock wall, etc. As Daimen stood there, amid the cacophony of the building process, another dozen or so demons arrived.
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:48 am

Evangelia watched in amazement as the demons began building her house. It was fascinating seeing how quick and agile they were moving as though that's what they have been doing for all their lives, which was probably true. Not to mention the fact that this house was going to be hers...
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:29 am

"The furniture should already be in there," Daimen said. "They'll either be white furniture or dark furniture... It depends on what matieral the demons brought... At any rate, the refridgerator will always be full: the pantry too. Stocked with the stuff demons always get when they claim a house. The sheets are plain white, of course, unless you order otherwise. What else did I miss?" [Making all this stuff up.]
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:21 am

Evangelia got a little overwhelmed by what he was saying but she nodded, wondering how he knew all this.
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:47 am

~hello there just trying to liven this place up~ don't mind me heheh Very Happy just keep trolling, keep trolling~
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonSpirit Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:02 am

Yay Smile the forum felt so dead ;.;
MoonSpirit
MoonSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:13 pm

~yupp hehehe so whatcha doing? Maybe we could have a little plot bunny so we have stuffs to write Very Happy ~
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonSpirit Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:28 pm

~What's a plot bunny? *confused*~
MoonSpirit
MoonSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:16 pm

~hmm it's like a short idea addedinto the story to spice things up. It can be plot hammie or plot kitty Whooooooooooo!~
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next