World of Roleplay
Welcome to WOR - A place where you can roleplay anything in general.

Register now as a member! Activation of account is automatic Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

World of Roleplay
Welcome to WOR - A place where you can roleplay anything in general.

Register now as a member! Activation of account is automatic Very Happy
World of Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay

+4
fearlesslittledreamer
Snowsmilez
Christine Romelle
The Magister
8 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay - Page 10 Empty World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay

Post by The Magister Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Roleplay here! Give me your character names and its race.
However please update your character's detail in your Character Creation.

Current Updates

Time: Early dawn
Venue - Angels: Far from the heart of the city, near the forest
Venue - Demons: Lurking about the city

I will be listing down the roleplay characters Wink

Angels

Selene Fray - Wonderstruck Dreamer
Hesper Brooke - Snowsmilez
Griffin Halethorn - fearlesslittledreamer
Helena Bowman - The Enchantress
Harmony - Joyce
Sapphire - MoonSpirit

Demons
Greyson Blake - Chrome
Jace Lightwood - Wonderstruck Dreamer
Daimen Stone - The Enchantress

Last edited by The Magister on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
The Magister
The Magister
Admin

https://worldofroleplay.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay

Post by Snowsmilez Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:49 pm

~o.o That's creepy. Can Greyson actually hear what's going on in her head?~
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: World 1 - Angels and Demons Roleplay

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:52 pm

~nope, oni specifically between angels & angels/ demons &demons ~
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:52 pm

~okay then, Selene, don't worry! Razz~
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:59 pm

~yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy it's a secret Smile ~
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonSpirit Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:25 pm

~Haha lol? Razz ~
MoonSpirit
MoonSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:38 pm

~SPAAAAAAMMMMMM Razz~

Daimen sighed and rolled his eyes. "Well good riddance," he muttered under his breath. "What could I do with that pest anyways?" He put the Locator away into his pocket and flew into the air, in the opposite direction the little girl had run.
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonSpirit Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:47 pm

~Is he heading for the angels? Just wondering~

Sapphire frowned, "But even so, we should start looking, where did you get captured, Griffin? we may pick up some clues."
MoonSpirit
MoonSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:53 pm

~Nopes. He's frustrated and annoyed, so he's heading back home. (Just to be in the action when the angels come to rescue Selene Razz)~

Helena hesitated, then picked up the box she had bought from the tall forests. "I have something," she said in small voice. "That may help. My grandmother gave it to me, but told me not to open it until I understood the 'other worlds'. I assume that angels and demons are the 'other world.'"
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:53 pm

"You mentioned they were brothers. Maybe Selene was close to you?" Hesper hoped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evangelia shook Ivan as he stood in the middle of the forest, as though awestruck. What had happened? Where was Hesper anyway? Ivan blinked and looked at Evangelia murmuring 'angels'. Evangelia pinched him. The angel and demon talk was seriously freaking her out. "Where's Hesper?"

Ivan stared at her as though she was mad. The words that escaped his lips seemed stuck into her mind, repeating over and over again. "Who's Hesper?" She shrunk away from him, her eyes wide with horror. Whoever that person who claimed he was a demon, and probably was, better have a good explanation. She fled the area, running back to where she left the demon. It was too real. She had to admit it. There were such things as demons and angel and for some reason, her sister was probably her arch enemy, not that she minded.
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:03 pm

Daimen paused, "back-pedaled" through the air, watching the group of angels around the trees. He was in no mood to bother them, but when he saw the girl appear again from the woods, he paused. The Locator pulsed red, and Daimen slapped it, muttering, "I know, you dumb thing. I already know." Shoving it deeper into his pocket, he landed beside a tree and leaned against it, watching the approach of Evangelia.
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:05 pm

~Is Daimen still in the same location? And please check you PM~
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:06 pm

~Yes, he's around the same location, just leaning against a tree. Razz And I saw... Idk how. o.O Waiittt, do you have a facebook so I can "stalk" you? Very Happy~
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:09 pm

When Evangelia arrived seeing nobody, she freaked. But then she saw him leaning against the tree looking rather smug. She hesitated. She called him a liar, tried to run once, failed, slap him and tried to run again. How does she approach him again?
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:20 pm

"So what are you doing?" Daimen asked. He actually didn't blame her for freaking at him. It's not everyday a guy 8 years older than you, breaks into your house, tells you that angels and demons are real, says your sister is otherworldly, and almost kidnaps you. (tongue) "Have you come back, believing I'm not a liar, or that I still am? Or maybe insane," he added after a moment, looking amused.
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:23 pm

Griffin's brain almost wanted to burst. "I - I can't seem to remember anything... It's as if they were sucked out of my brain...?"

"But i think i might know where it is." A thought suddenly popped into her mind.

~omg i am spammed O.o spammmmzzzzzz whoop whooop~
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:24 pm

"Umm..." Evangelia said awkwardly. "I guess I believe you?" she murmured, rather embarrassed but glad that at least he wasn't angry.

~I nearly typed mad but then I realized it sounded like insane o.o. And I added you as friend on fb already~

Griffin: o.o thought pops! Very Happy
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:31 pm

~yessh. I accepted you. Very Happy~

"Oh yay," Daimen muttered. "I suppose I could take you to the demons' lair, and give you a set of demon--" He broke off. Was it really smart to give a violent ten-year old a spear? ...Obviously not, unless he really was insane like the girl thought. "Not a good idea to give you spear," he decided out loud. "Although I'll give you a Locator and tell you about demons and angels and what's happening right now..."
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:35 pm

That statement would've set Evangelia again, but she wasn't stupid. She probably wasn't in the right position to offend him now. She clenched her fist and nodded, forcing herself to be obedient. God, she didn't remember it being this difficult to obey.
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Daimen studied her carefully, then said, "So you already know that angels and demons are real. Angels have white feathers as wings. Their race was gifted with beauty. Their job is to bring good. They often wield weapons such as wands and spears. They are the children of God from heavens." He crossed his arms, and added, "I know it sounds incredibly lame, but I'm no good at describing. Although your sister would provide a good example on what they usually are like." Then continuing with his narration, "Demons have leathery black wings. They are cunning, devious and power-hungry. They have a great hatred towards good things. They are associated with the Underworld. The Angels and Demons live in the Mortal World and disguise themselves as humans. One look from the outside cannot tell one's race. The Angels are seeking for the Angelite while the Demons are destroying the Mortal World, wiping out all the efforts of the Angels to beautify the Mortal World." He realized he was quoting from one of the books he'd read in the demon library. "I was quoting all that, so if it sounds lame, don't blame me. At any rate, the demons have stolen the angelite."
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:48 pm

Evangelia snorted. The speech being lame was the understatement of the centuries. It was the worst speech ever heard on Earth! All she could think is my sister don't sprout feathery white wings but she held back her retort. All she could think that wouldn't get him angry was, "Okay." She hoped not all demons quote books.
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:50 pm

Damien narrowed his eyes at Evangelia. "Its not my fault," he muttered. "And I don't even know how to get you into your demon form!"
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:55 pm

Demon form? She certainly hope they won't come asking her to change into that because, what the heck was demon form? Losing her patience, she successfully not snapped but said, "So, are you going to bring me to the demon's lair?"
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:57 pm

~heeeeee add me too! wahahhahahaha XD
i have no idea what to write now :O *le cries ~
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:00 pm

~add you to?~
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:00 pm

"I suppose. But it'll be harder for me to keep you from freaking about heights since I'll have to fly there," Daimen answered flatly. "It'll be better if you had your own wings, but I suppose that isn't going to happen."
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next