World of Roleplay
Welcome to WOR - A place where you can roleplay anything in general.

Register now as a member! Activation of account is automatic Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

World of Roleplay
Welcome to WOR - A place where you can roleplay anything in general.

Register now as a member! Activation of account is automatic Very Happy
World of Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Two - Raven Academy

+5
Ikuto~
MoonSpirit
Christine Romelle
The Enchantress
The Magister
9 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

World Two - Raven Academy - Page 3 Empty World Two - Raven Academy

Post by The Magister Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Check this out before you roleplay!
The Magister
The Magister
Admin

https://worldofroleplay.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

World Two - Raven Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: World Two - Raven Academy

Post by MoonSpirit Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:55 am

It's fine! Smile

Fate returned her handshake, "Oh, for me it's my second year, I'm Fate." She gestured to Linith, "And this is Linith, but I prefer to call her Lin. So can I call you Anna then?"

*If u want, u can comment about why I have cat ears and a tail Wink*
MoonSpirit
MoonSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlesslittledreamer Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:25 am

"Wow..."Ada's eyes widened, "I have to make sure i don't make you angry then.."
fearlesslittledreamer
fearlesslittledreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchantress Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:19 am

"Hey," Diana laughed. "I don't want to scare my friends away. Don't worry Ada, I have perfect control over my powers." She dug out a bag full of books and began arraying them on the bookshelf by the window overlooking the garden. "Ever read the Ranger's Apprentice series?" she asked conversationally. "Or the Inheritance Cycle? The Immortal Nicholas Flamel? Gone? Those are some of the books I've brought for this year! And only some!" She flipped her long brown hair over her shoulder and grinned at Ada. "No wonder even Drake was disgruntled about carrying my suitcase around! So he just picked it up with his mind and moved it. Oh, and Drake is my brother." Diana rummaged around her suitcase and pulled out a pencil bag, along with her iPhone. She left everything else inside and nudged it under her bed.
The Enchantress
The Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:18 am

"Hi," she said with a smile. "At least now I know someone not new and unclear as me. I'm fine with Anna." She reached down and stroked Lin's ears playful. "Hey, Lin"

After a little uncomfortable silence, Anatalia wondered if she should ask why she had cat ears and tail, not that there was anything wrong. In fact, she looked really cute in them but she might be offended. After plucking up her courage, she asked, "Umm... May I ask... why do you have cat ears and tails?"

Oops! She certainly hoped she hadn't upset her roommate. She held her breath.
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonSpirit Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:41 am

Lin purred and pushed against Anna. Fate smiled and said, "She likes you! Oh and about these?" Fate flicked her ears and twitched her tail. "Haha, by the way, my powers are shapeshifting into animals and talking to them. Because of those, when I first found out about my powers, I tried turning into a cat, and succeeded. But!" She laughed suddenly, "At that time, I could not control my powers properly, and I barely managed to turn back into a human, but by then I grew these cat features. I could not get rid of them, but they're quite useful. When I was just a normal human, my hearing was bad and I was really clumsy on my feet. After I got them, I could finally hear better and stop falling down out of clumsiness." Fate giggled. "By the way, what's your powers?"
MoonSpirit
MoonSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:33 am

"That is cool!" Anna blurted out before clasping her hands over her mouth, embarrassed. "They look really pretty on you. My power is controlling water. Not controlling the rain or weather but I'm able to control fresh water, from lake, pond, stream, river. I'm also kinda unable to control the sea so my powers are rather limited."

Nothing compared to yours, she thought as she stole a quick glance at the rucksack which was blocking Adonis. Please, just sleep a little longer until I can bring you somewhere... but where?

She couldn't leave him somewhere hidden alone where no one can hear because that's dangerous. Bring him to the bathroom to wash him and feed him, maybe but if Fate was a light sleeper and she might hear them. She could only wait till Fate leave but how in the world was she supposed to ditch Fate every single day of the year for at least an hour to accompany Adonis? She had to think out of something fast...
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonSpirit Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:38 am

"Haha really?" Fate smiled, "I think it's rather silly!" She twitched her ears again. "Control water? That's awesome! Even if you can't control the sea yet, I bet it's only a matter of time before you can. Don't give up!" Lin mewed, "I agree!" Fate laughed and said, "Haha, Lin said she agrees too!"
MoonSpirit
MoonSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:55 am

"Don't underestimate your ability." Anna told her. "Shapeshifting is awesome. Like if you met up with a wild animal, you'll be completely safe. And you could be a spy, a vehicle, a weapon and so many other things I don't even know where to start. Nah... I'm more the fresh water style. Trust me, I hate the sea."

3-year old Adonis is the one that pretty much control the sea. She simply cannot forget the number of times they visited the dreaded beach with their parents. Grief seemed to find it's way to her again as she wondered how painful it would be to return to the beach with Adonis.
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonSpirit Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:03 am

"Oh I guess," Fate replied, "But I'm glad that for some reason, I can't turn into insects, it must be because I hate them, they're so disgusting." She screwed up her nose in disgust. "But either way, just controling fresh water is cool enough! Right Lin?" Lin meowed back, "Just don't want to get my paws wet." Fate laughed, "Lin says just not to get her paws wet, typical cat reaction."
MoonSpirit
MoonSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:15 am

Anna laughed. Out of curiosity, she wondered out loud, "How does she bathe without getting her paws wet?"
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonSpirit Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:23 am

"That's the problem," Fate groaned, "Whenever I try to bathe her, she hisses and scratches me. Look" Fate pulled up her sleeves and showed Anna the scratches on her arm. "But it's true that all cats hate getting wet, and it isn't helping me one bit. But the bad thing is that Lin can understand me talking, so whenever she hears the word bathe she runs off and hides somewhere with bristling fur." Fate looked over at Lin, only to find that she wasn't there. "See?"
MoonSpirit
MoonSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:26 am

Anna's eyes widened when she saw the scratched but she had to smile. She never knew this much about cats but Lin was definitely a smart one. "Oh well, next time, tell me. She won't even know what hit her and she'll be all wet," she told Fate with a naughty grin.
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonSpirit Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:34 am

"Oh?" Fate laughed, "I'll remember to but first we have to find her. Lin?" Fate strutted around the room, looking for Lin. "Oh right," Fate thought aloud, "It's be easier if I do that."

A pale mist surrounded Fate and a puff of smoke appeared, hiding Fate. When the smoke disappeared, a puppy was in Fate's place, wagging her tail.

The Fate puppy sniffed around the room and wiggled under the bed. A few moments later, the puppy emerged holding a spitting Lin by the scruff.
MoonSpirit
MoonSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:39 am

Anna laughed and carefully doused the cat with water making sure it touched the dog as little as possible. She was beginning to enjoy herself at Raven Academy and Fate was not just a nice roommate but also had excellent powers. Not to mention she was really pretty. Suddenly thinking about it, she asked, "How do you go outside of school with cat ears and tail? Won't people get frightened?"
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonSpirit Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:02 am

"Hmm.. I always wear a hat to cover my ears and make sure my tails is always underneath my clothes, so I look just normal like everyone else," Fate replied. "But it's ok to not do that here, since it's a magic school."
MoonSpirit
MoonSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:12 am

"Oh," Anna said. She honestly should've thought about that earlier. "So... are there lessons today?"
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonSpirit Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:57 am

"No," Fate grinned, "Lessons start tomorrow, thankfully. They give us the first day to unpack and get to know the school better. I can take you for a school tour later."
MoonSpirit
MoonSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:03 pm

"Really," Anna said happily. "Thanks." Though part of her was still wondering how to get the message to her brother that he needed to keep quiet and not cry.
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonSpirit Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:08 pm

"Haha, no problem, we're friends right?" Fate grinned
MoonSpirit
MoonSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:11 pm

"If you consider that, I certainly will not object," she said in a fake serious tone. Then added cheekily, "And I just doused your cat with water!"
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonSpirit Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:43 pm

Fate grinned and replied, "She must be very pleased." She looked over at a bedraggled ball of fur, spitting water over and grooming furiously.
MoonSpirit
MoonSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderstruck Dreamer Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:58 pm

~apologies for not posting the whole day :O~

"Oh I came from the Netherlands. I only just realized I had powers a few months ago. That%2ws why I had to come here. Your sister must be quite something to make sure you are not late huh," Luke replied, teasing his new roommate playfully and added, "Oh and what are your powers by the way?"
Wonderstruck Dreamer
Wonderstruck Dreamer

http://thefairytaledream.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:58 pm

Anna laughed again. "Enjoy your bath," she told Lin. Then turning to Fate, "You gonna show me around?" she asked.
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonSpirit Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:25 pm

"Alright!" Fate replied, and pushed open the door, and turned back at looked at Anna, "Where do you want to look first?"
MoonSpirit
MoonSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowsmilez Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:31 pm

"I don't know," she said, shrugging carelessly. "Start from the worst place to the best place." She didn't really know the area so she supposed emotional would be the best way.
Snowsmilez
Snowsmilez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next